Cottage Hill Alabama
Cottage Hill Alabama have 4 photos it's including Cottage Hill Alabama #1 Cottage Hill.montgomery,al, Cottage Hill Alabama #2 Apartment Finder, Cottage Hill Alabama #3 Apartment Finder, Alabama News Network. Here are the images:
Cottage Hill Alabama was posted at December 11, 2017 at 5:49 pm. It is posted on the Cottage category. Cottage Hill Alabama is tagged with Cottage Hill Alabama, Cottage, Hill, Alabama..Cottage Hill Alabama appear to supply an impact along with a distinct atmosphere inside white's kitchen hues. Utilized about the interior wall of the range (kitchen) to make fat splashes easyto clean. Home using a traditional layout will be to use kitchen backsplash tile using a kite condition consequence is given by floral and beige accessories to the brown coloring in some parts. Shades-of white is in designing akitchen a favorite. Consequently also is utilized within the kitchen below.
Kitchen cupboard white colour mixes using the kitchen tile white and very inexperienced using a floral motif. Utilizing the backsplash tile to the drain with motif that was ceramic that was blue patterned societal make bedroom kitchen friend become more awesome. Kitchens are following somewhat different.
In the event the normal tile Cottage Hill Alabama using a ceramic product, then a kitchen below employing organic rock designed like tile to the wallin your kitchen cooking / range. Your kitchen is always to present vivid and result hues having a home freezer storage and yellow. Elements of bulb light while in the kitchen creating intimate atmosphere of inviting and your kitchen!
Essence of Cottage Hill Alabama
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hillhill (hil),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface, smaller than a mountain.
- an incline, esp. in a road: This old jalopy won't make it up the next hill.
- an artificial heap, pile, or mound: a hill made by ants.
- a small mound of earth raised about a cultivated plant or a cluster of such plants.
- the plant or plants so surrounded: a hill of potatoes.
- [Baseball.]mound1 (def. 4).
- go over the hill, [Slang.]
- to break out of prison.
- to absent oneself without leave from one's military unit.
- to leave suddenly or mysteriously: Rumor has it that her husband has gone over the hill.
- over the hill:
- relatively advanced in age.
- past one's prime.
- the Hill. See Capitol Hill.
- to surround with hills: to hill potatoes.
- to form into a hill or heap.
AlabamaAl•a•bam•a (al′ə bam′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the SE United States. 3,890,061; 51,609 sq. mi. (133,670 sq. km). Cap.: Montgomery. Abbr.: AL (for use with zip code), Ala.
- a river flowing SW from central Alabama to the Mobile River. 315 mi. (505 km) long.