Cylinder Body Pillow
Cylinder Body Pillow have 9 photos it's including Cylinder Body Pillow #1 Officially Licensed, Cylinder Body Pillow, Cylinder Body Pillow Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Marvelous Cylinder Body Pillow #3 Microbead Body Pillow, Multi-Position Body Pillow, Cylinder Body Pillow #5 Body Pillow, Nice Cylinder Body Pillow #6 Squish Microbead Body Pillow Light Blue, Cylinder Body Long Bolster Memory Foam Pillow, Memory Foam Squishy Pillows, Memory Foam Squishy Pillows Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Lovely Cylinder Body Pillow #9 Long Body Pillow Long Round Pillow Cylinder Body Pillow - Buy Animal Shaped Body Pillow,Cylinder Body Pillow,Long Round Pillow Product On Alibaba.com. Below are the images:
This image of Cylinder Body Pillow was uploaded at October 17, 2017 at 4:54 pm. This article is posted under the Pillow category. Cylinder Body Pillow is tagged with Cylinder Body Pillow, Cylinder, Body, Pillow..Contrast of High Notice Statue by Size place. The purpose is still the same thing using the point that is second: anyone to be more adaptable in taking a look at the statue. In this case, the gap between the room's statue, decide superior sculpture is limited by the maximum. As an example, if the range between the statue having a terrace simply 3 meters away, an effort so that no more than only 1 meter-high statue.
Cylinder Body Pillow is rich with carvings like the statue is an ingredient that could sort the style that is classic inside and outside the chamber, is not any exemption to backyard. The positioning of statue while in the park was actually symbolic and is usually just made of stone. But along with modern sculpture's improvement, then the works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both condition as well as the materials found in range using the advancement of technology and innovation of new materials, including white concrete.
Adjust how big the keeping of the statue by Place. In this case, a tiny statue can be positioned in between the flowers or to the edge of the garden that was footpath. Meanwhile, sculptures that were bigger could be placed in the middle of the playground or the spot
Context of Cylinder Body Pillow
Cylindercyl•in•der (sil′in dər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]a surface or solid bounded by two parallel planes and generated by a straight line moving parallel to the given planes and tracing a curve bounded by the planes and lying in a plane perpendicular or oblique to the given planes.
- any cylinderlike object or part, whether solid or hollow.
- the rotating part of a revolver, containing the chambers for the cartridges.
- (in a pump) a cylindrical chamber in which a piston slides to move or compress a fluid.
- (in an engine) a cylindrical chamber in which the pressure of a gas or liquid moves a sliding piston.
- (in certain printing presses)
- a rotating cylinder that produces the impression and under which a flat form to be printed from passes.
- either of two cylinders, one carrying a curved form or plate to be printed from, that rotate against each other in opposite directions.
- (in certain locks) a cylindrical device for retaining the bolt until tumblers have been pushed out of its way.
- (in a screw or cylindrical gear) an imaginary cylindrical form, concentric to the axis, defining the pitch or the inner or outer ends of the threads or teeth.
- the tracks of a magnetic disk that are accessible from a single radial position of the access mechanism.
- the main roller on a carding machine, esp. the roller covered with card clothing that works in combination with the worker and stripper rollers in carding fibers.
- a cylindrical or somewhat barrel-shaped stone or clay object bearing a cuneiform inscription or a carved design, worn by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and kindred peoples as a seal and amulet.
- to furnish with a cylinder or cylinders.
- to subject to the action of a cylinder or cylinders.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.