Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet
Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet have 5 photos it's including Four-Drawer Lateral Filing Cabinet - 36\, 4 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet #3 4 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet Wooden, Meridian 36\, 800 Series 36 Inch 4 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet Magnifier. Below are the photos:
Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet was posted on January 26, 2018 at 9:38 am. It is uploaded on the Cabinet category. Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet is labelled with Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Four, Drawer, Lateral, File, Cabinet..Your kitchen layout inside the type. Glass' use here's designed to manage to control the temperature. While summer comes, glass sliding gates can be opened to provide fresh-air into the space. Surfaces utilising the same substance using an external deck for there to be a typical line between your Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet with fresh kitchen.
If you just like the atmosphere of the cozy kitchen and also tranquil using an antique that is slight experience with likely a fantastic decision for you personally. To obtain this design you use a wooden ground and can make kitchen units that are cheap an election that have pattern includes a structure. Hotter will be felt by using pastel shades brown with details of wood and bright shades can make supper in the home with your family.
Desire to carry the setting is comfy and cozy, the furniture comes with a delicate white shade as his finishing. Storage that is how much and contemporary gear can be lovely home design enhances that one. Moreover with up lighting to illuminate the space through the night.
Explanation of Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet
Fourfour (fôr, fōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, three plus one.
- a symbol of this number, 4 or IV or IIII.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a playing card, die face, or half of a domino face with four pips.
- fours, [Jazz.]alternate four-bar passages, as played in sequence by different soloists: with guitar and piano trading fours.
- an automobile powered by a four-cylinder engine.
- the engine itself.
- on all fours. See all fours (def. 3).
- amounting to four in number.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Laterallat•er•al (lat′ər əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the side;
situated at, proceeding from, or directed to a side: a lateral view.
- pertaining to or entailing a position, office, etc., that is different but equivalent or roughly equivalent in status, as distinguished from a promotion or demotion: a lateral move.
- articulated so that the breath passes on either or both sides of the tongue, as l.
- a lateral part or extension, as a branch or shoot.
- a small drift off to the side of a principal one.
- a lateral speech sound.
- [Football.]See lateral pass.
- [Football.]to throw a lateral pass.
- to move laterally or sideways: migrating birds lateraling down into Cape May.
- [Football.]to throw (the ball) in a lateral pass.
Filefile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.